英语中10句温柔而残忍的婉转语——来源:美联英语

日期:2014-11-19 浏览:7367

1. How do I put this gently...
我要怎么才能温柔地告诉你……
真实含义:
This is going to hurt.
下面我要说的可能比较伤人。

2. You're gonna hate me for this...
你不会喜欢这个……
真实含义:
Because I'm about to say something horrible.
因为我要告诉你一些可怕的事情。

3. No offense, but...
不是想冒犯您,但是……
真实含义:
I'm going to say something offensive.
我要说一些冒犯你的话了。

4. We need to talk...
我们需要谈谈了……
真实含义:
About something you don't want to talk about.
谈的是一些你不想谈的事情。

5. I hate to break it to you...
我很不愿意让你知道这个消息……
真实含义:
But prepare to be broken.
但做好崩溃的准备吧。

6. Well, if you want the truth...
好吧,如果你想听真话……
真实含义:
I've been lying this entire time.
我其实一直在撒谎。

7. I'm not trying to be mean...
我不想那么刻薄……
真实含义:
But I'm about to destroy you.
但是我要开始打击你了。

8. Yeah, about that...
关于那件事……
真实含义:
Everything we discussed is off the table.
所有我们讨论过的事就不再说了。

9. I hate to be that person, but...
我讨厌自己是那样的人,但是……
真实含义:
I AM that person.
我就!是!那种人。

10. I'd never say anthing bad about him, but...
我从来不会说任何关于他的坏话,但是……
真实含义:
Never say never.
永远别说那样的话。